Cherubini Enterprises, Inc. does not accept any returns without a prior Returned Goods Authorization (RGA) Number.. Please call 1-262-238-1000
Most items may be returned within 30 days of receipt for full or partial refund. A 25% restocking fee applies. All items must be insured and returned via the same freight mode/service as delivered, at the customer’s expense and must meet the following conditions:
- Products must be in new condition –no damage, dirt, or alterations.
- A Returned Goods Authorization form must be obtained prior to Broda accepting the return.
- Once a returned goods authorization form has been received, by the Broda customer products must be returned within 30 days.
- Some custom-made products are non-returnable, please contact Cherubini Enterprises Inc, at 1-262-238-1000 for details.
- For hygienic reasons, if the CS385 Shower/Commode and B385 Bariatric Shower Chair is approved for return, a 25% restocking fee will always apply.
- If an item is returned to the wrong address (when initiated by the customer), or if a scheduled carrier pickup (when coordinated by Broda)is missed, by the Broda customer, Broda Seating reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees incurred.
For any further questions regarding your Return Policy please contact Customer Service 1-262-238-1000
NOTIFY THE CARRIER OF ANY DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY
Both Visible Damage & Concealed Damage.
It is the responsibility of the person receiving the shipment from Cherubini Enterprises to examine cartons and contents/goods before accepting receipt by the carrier/driver.
- If damage to the cartons and/or goods is visible/observed at delivery, note all damages on the bill of lading before signing for the carrier’s driver & file a claim if necessary.
- Notify the carrier of any concealed damaged within 48 hours of receipt. Pictures are required for all Damaged Freight claims; please submit all pictures to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cherubini Enterprises Inc. insures all products from manufactures, for in transit damage, failure to notify the carrier of in transit damage voids both the insurance and the any and all warranties.
For any further questions or if you require assistance regarding Damaged Freight:
Please contact customer service at 1-262-238-1000 or email@example.com